- Work-related learning, literacy and numeracy in the workplace, and the integration of work and learning
- The social movement focus of adult education/lifelong learning (labour education, human rights, citizenship, new social movements, etc.)
- Distance/mobile/online learning, personal learning environments, and the use of technology in lifelong learning
- Experiential learning, including community service-learning, practica, etc.
- Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR)
- Community-based learning
- Barriered learners, and barriers to learning
- The evolving practice of lifelong learning opportunities provided by educational institutions
- Lifelong learning for personal development
- International aspects of lifelong learning
- Self-directed and informal learning, at work and in our communities
September 23, 2011
2012 Conference topics
Posted by Michael at 3:54 p.m.